Saturday, January 14, 2012

Idle Hands? Never!

    Being bored isn't something I find to be applicable in my day to day life. Why? I'm always making something on my art to do list. This week was a craft-filled week containing mostly jewelry. My inspiration for this week? Margeaux Lange (you MUST see her work), some vintage jewelry I saw at an antique store, and a trendy/overpriced mom's baby supply shop.


Read on to see more

    There isn't a whole lot to say about these other pieces, other than they were super fun to make

So what, I chopped up Barbie =P



Every single one of these pearls started out as a little bead hung on a broken strand I had since forever. I hand strung each one and couldn't be happier on this bracelet.

Who doesn't love cutesy stuff now and again?

5 comments:

  1. You are awesome! These are so great and I love the "quiet book" that you did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I suppose my creativity just doesn't know when to turn itself off =P

      Delete
  2. Eee! That's my happy sound! These are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://maraandtheoutre.blogspot.com/2012/08/remembering-good-stuff.html?showComment=1632329760705#c5063792410748889478

    ReplyDelete