Saturday, September 3, 2011

UH-DICTED


    I think I should just own stock in a nail polish remover company because my mother swears I drink the stuff at the rate I go through it. Every couple of days my nails are a new color. Why? Why not?! It's an innocent addiction I must say. Having used just about every brand of nail polish known to man I can safely say this is the best I have come across. Sinful Color is by the bestestestest brand... the best part... $1.99 a bottle at Rite Aid. Epic win right? I've used $9 a bottle polish before, it was nice but nothing so spectacular for 9 bucks a bottle. Amazing how the cheaper stuff can end up being the best stuff out there. I decided to get a little creative with it. *Cue evil laugh*


    I pretty much have every color under the sun, but these ones were just bananas and I HAD to have them.





    Now before I show off a little I have to admit a teal base coat so it wasn't just the pure sparkles. However... I really wanted the variegated/layered awesomeness with the three glitters. I'm a little insane yes, but I figured if it really sucked I could just do away with my terrible mistake with that ever so important nail polish remover. Buuuuuut it ended up way better than I expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment