Friday, October 21, 2011

Hello My Dear Old Friend

    HOLY COW! It has been QUITE a while since I've blogged. School and work has taken up more than its fair share of time. Time to load up some inspiration! (I must confess... most of what I've made can't be shared online for fear of spoiling Christmas presents for some of you out there =P OR completely dedicated to a class drawing assignment) That being said, I think I should share some of the stockpile I have of adorable ideas cooped up in a dusty file on this old laptop.

    What takes up most of the space on my computer? Cards. I have a special love for cards and am terrible at making them, so that makes my adoration of them just a little stronger. (No judging me if any of you get a poorly made version of any of these! haha) Here are just a few of the cutesies I've got!

Just precious, I mean who doesn't love getting a little happiness when you feel cruddy?
 
With 65 million buttons, this may just be the cutest way to use them!

Ha! Why have I never thought of looking at a snowman from the TOP instead of from the front?!

I think I just love the colors... 

^-^ So CUTE!

Gift tags with a little pizazz, simple but snazzy

1 comment: