Friday, November 2, 2012

Being A Little Chunky Ain't All Bad

    So it has been a lil bit since I have posted anything and I have just been bubbling over with excitement about the new haul of inspiration pieces I have added to the many files of fabulous on my computer. What is my latest fashion binge? CHUNKY JEWELRY. Ok, so maybe giant pieces of sparkly and gorgeous things just isn't your bag. Well, my dear, this is where you may want to turn back. Dun dun DUUUUUUUN!




    I wonder if it's just my inner drag queen kicking in or if I'm just a gaudly woman (nice pun huh? =P) BUT no one ever said being flashy was a crime. Let's have a lil looksy at the magnificent things I have compiled.


Okay, okay, YES this is a bridal ensemble but who doesn't love pearls? These pleasant little clusters are so whimsical.  


No statement needed, clearly it speaks for itself. 


The bracelet has been done.... and done poorly... but look at that ring! It jumps up at your face and says POW!

1 comment: